Japanese IT Project Manager
2018/10/11 - 2019/10/11
Global Consulting Company
● Manage the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
● Responsible in leading IT Projects in Japan and abroad — primarily in the area of individual software development.
● Responsible in monitoring, controlling and quality assurance of software engineering Tasks of the project team
● Provide strong, proactive and assertive leadership for assigned project
● Open for Filipino who can speak Japanese
● JLPT N1, N2 Passer or Level
● Bachelor’s Degree holder in any course
● Preferably with at least 3 years and above experience related in IT or any related
● Preferably with Strong IT Project Management experience
● Amenable to relocate in Japan
14th month, language premium, HMO, Insurance, Deminimis
YOU MAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
For interested candidates, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Contact Number: 0945 615 4082
Landline: (02) 932 0963
Skype: jkrecruit / live:jknetworkjobs
REFER YOUR FRIENDS FOR THE JOB AND GET REFERRAL BONUS!
Please look for Ms. Prim, Ms. Heart, or Ms. Candice
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page