2018/03/13 - 2018/09/13
• Responsible for the development and activities of the department.
• Ensure that the workforce will be efficient
• Responsible from preventing prohibited activities of the staff
• Willing to answer calls when concurrent calls come in
• Responsible to prepare daily and monthly reports
• Proficient in speaking, reading and writing Mandarin Language.
• Bachelor’s degree in any degree
• Background in IT or any in a related field is an advantage
• Knowledge in handling the team.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page